Olema is one of California’s premier destinations. The view of the ocean alone would be enough to convince you that you are in for a great vacation. There are so many things to do and so many sights to see that it is virtually impossible to cover everything in a day.
This article serves as a guide for prospective visitors. It presents readers with a guide on the best places to eat. To top it all off, the article also presents readers some basic tips on how to choose their hotel in Olema.
Where to Dine
There are quite a lot of dining choices in the town of Olema, so you don’t need to worry. Whether you are looking for a fine dining experience or a casual family dinner, surely, there is a place that is right for you. Be sure to explore all Olema has to offer as it has one of the most vibrant food scenes in the state.
- Sir and Star at The Olema – This is a popular upscale dining experience for many visitors. Be prepared to taste local and seasonal flavors, prepared in the most delicious way possible. With menu changes every night, one can never get tired of this place. Its rustic charm is sure to draw you in if not its close proximity to the best hotels in the town.
- Olema Farmhouse Restaurant – This is the place to go to if you are looking to dine outdoors. It has a deck that cannot help but enhance the dining experience. Moreover, it also has a fully functioning bar so drinks are also in order. The Farmhouse Restaurant is a convenient two-minute walk away from one the town’s most noteworthy hotels, the Olema Cottages.
- The Station House Cafe – If you are looking to take in all that Olema has to offer, then do yourself a favor and drop by the Station House Café. What makes this place so great is its locally sourced ingredients and diverse menu. Open from morning until night, the café offers customers breakfast, lunch, and dinner. There is even live music on the weekends.
Booking a Hotel in Olema
Securing a great place in Olema is easy enough to do. You just have to know what you are doing. Here are a few reminders to help you with that.
- Plan Your Trip – The best way to approach it would be planning your itinerary beforehand. This way, you get to choose the hotel that is closest to your destination. For instance, if you are looking to go kayaking or if you plan to explore the coast, then it would be best to choose a hotel that is near the beach itself. This makes the trip all the more convenient.
- Consider Your Budget – Before anything else, you need to ensure that you do not overspend on your accommodations. While most hotels and inns in Olema are affordable enough, it is still a matter of choosing the one that best fits your budget.